Shafts and Hubs provides engineers with quick calculations for common shaft and hub problems including:
- Interference fit stresses between shaft and hub
- Polar and Mass Moment of Inertia for round hollow or solid shafts
- Maximum torque capacity for a given shaft diameter
- Surface shear stress given torque
- Surface speed of a rotating shaft
- Shaft Angular deflection given torque
- Minimum diameter require of a solid shaft given torque
- Rotational Energy
- Time to reach desired rotational speed given torque
- Power from Torque calculation
- Combined bending and torsional stresses from moment and torque
The formulas used for all calculations are given as reference. Units can be changed between SI and USCS from the Settings page.
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Shafts & Hubs is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-09-05. The program can be installed on iOS.
Shafts & Hubs (version 1.01) has a file size of 10.17 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.